By Florian Hahne
Read Online or Download Bioconductor Case Studies (Use R!) PDF
Similar medical research books
Statistical tracking of medical Trials: basics for Investigators introduces the investigator and statistician to tracking approaches in scientific examine. sincerely featuring the required historical past with restricted use of arithmetic, this e-book raises the information, adventure, and instinct of investigations within the use of those vital systems now required via the various medical study efforts.
An introductory textual content for scientists operating in agriculture and experimental biology, Statistical equipment in Agriculture and Experimental Biology comprises all of the uncomplicated statistical tools appropriate to their paintings. Undergraduate and postgraduate majors in these matters will locate its details such a lot necessary to their stories.
By means of focusing on underlying topics, this e-book is helping readers larger comprehend the connections among multivariate tools. for every technique the writer highlights: the similarities and ameliorations among the tools, once they are used and the questions they deal with, the foremost assumptions and equations, and the way to interpret the consequences.
This booklet describes plenty of open difficulties within the idea of stochastic neural platforms, with the purpose of engaging probabilists to paintings on them. This comprises difficulties bobbing up from stochastic versions of person neurons in addition to these bobbing up from stochastic types of the actions of small and big networks of interconnected neurons.
- The Physiological Genomics of the Critically Ill Mouse (Basic Science for the Cardiologist)
- Managing the Laboratory Animal Facility, Second Edition
- Nonclinical Statistics for Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries (Statistics for Biology and Health)
- A Practical Guide to Designing Phase II Trials in Oncology (Statistics in Practice)
- Gender, Ethnicity, and Health Research
- Sex Differences in the Human Brain, their underpinnings and implications (Progress in Brain Research)
Additional resources for Bioconductor Case Studies (Use R!)
Bioconductor Case Studies (Use R!) by Florian Hahne