By Cindy Bailey
So pass forward, get into your quiet position and luxuriate in the Nataph of the “Acronym Preacher!” Hallelujah!
Read or Download Acronym Preacher PDF
Similar clergy books
The mandatory context of prophetic preaching, Walter Brueggemann argues, is “a contestation among narratives”: the dominant narrative of our time, which selling self-sufficiency on the nationwide point (through militarism) and the non-public (through consumerism), and the countervailing narrative of a global claimed through a God who's gracious, uncompromising—and genuine.
Deals a theological-ethical framework for reflecting at the ethical tasks of the pastoral minister as a certified person.
Assisting a neighborhood of religion 're-vision' its own and collective narratives is without doubt one of the maximum management demanding situations of the age. find Our tale, Larry Golemon, lead researcher of the Alban Institute's Narrative management in Ministry undertaking, has assembled essays by means of congregational specialists who use the facility of tale to assist congregations heal, develop, and reinvent themselves.
That includes fifty-two confirmed and influential sermons, Spirit encouraged Sermons has classes for each week of the 12 months. those sermons are meant to assist pastors and ministers in any christian ministry, yet is also loved through a person who reveals peace within the phrases of Jesus Christ or wants a better stroll with the Lord.
- Bound Choice, Election, and Wittenberg Theological Method: From Martin Luther to the Formula of Concord (Lutheran Quarterly Books)
- The Courage to Lead: Leadership in the African American Urban Church
- Sexual Misconduct and the Future of Mega-Churches: How Large Religious Organizations Go Astray
- Hell Bent, Heaven Bound: One Woman's Journey from the Drug House to the King's House
- Praxis Partizipation: Voraussetzungen und Wege zu einer Kirche der Beteiligung (German Edition)
- A Bitter Trial
Additional resources for Acronym Preacher
Acronym Preacher by Cindy Bailey